Antimony ore beneficiation is the most effective method for the selection and metallurgy of niobium metal. At present, there are mainly three methods of hand selection, gravity separation and flotation. Among them, the flotation process is the most reliable and the effect is most significant.
Antimony ores are mainly classified as antimony oxide and antimony sulfide.
1. Sulfide ore beneficiation process
The beneficiation of yttrium sulfide ores is mainly carried out by flotation method, with large equipment investment, high production costs, and certain environmental pollution.
2. Thorium oxide ore dressing process
The antimony oxide ore can only be purified by the gravity separation method, but most of the antimony ores are coarse-grained inlays with coarse grain sizes, and there is a significant difference in specific gravity between the antimony minerals and the gangue. Both of them can be refined by the gravity separation method. .
3. Gravity separation - flotation joint process
Especially for the low-grade tantalum ore, it does not have the mining value at all, but after the gravity separation enrichment process, after a large number of abandoned tailings, can greatly improve the taste of the flotation, which is the joint process of gravity separation - flotation. When the beneficiation and purification are carried out, ideal mineral processing indicators can be obtained. At the same time, the beneficiation cost and equipment investment will be greatly reduced.
A germanium ore beneficiation production line with a production capacity of 350 tons per hour. The specific process flow is:
1. Crushing stage: The first ore crushing process is carried out on the rough ore crusher by the rough jaw crusher and the fine jaw crusher, and then it is transported to the circular vibrating screen and sieved and graded to meet the requirements of the material into the stock In the warehouse, materials that do not meet the requirements are returned to the crusher and broken again.
2. Grinding stage: The pendulum feeder feeds the materials in the storage silo to the ball mill for grinding, and then to the spiral classifier. It divides the materials into two categories according to the particle's specific gravity, that is, qualified and unqualified. Two types.
3. Flotation stage: The graded qualified tantalum mineral material is fully stirred in the kneading barrel and then mixed with the chemicals to enter the flotation machine to be flotation processed.
4. Drying stage: After the flotation, the refined mineral material enters the thickener to be precipitated, and then enters the dryer to be dried and dehydrated, and finally the dried concentrate powder can be obtained.
Equipment configuration: vibrating feeder, jaw crusher (coarse crusher), fine jaw crusher, round vibrating screen, ball mill, spiral classifier, mixing tank, flotation machine, thickener, dryer, belt conveyor And other equipment.
1. Jaw crusher
The composition of antimony ore is relatively simple, and it can be simply crushed by a Henan jaw crusher with a jaw crusher. The performance advantages of this equipment are significant.
2. Ball mill
Antimony ore ball mill is based on the characteristics of antimony ore, and improved the design of an efficient and high quality grinding equipment based on the ball mill.
3. Flotation machine
The flotation machine of Henan Xingyang Mining Machinery Manufactory is suitable for a variety of materials, and its beneficiation effect is very good.