Potash feldspar ore dressing equipment is a typical non-metallic ore beneficiation equipment. The general selection of potash feldspar equipment includes: jaw crusher, ball mill, classifier, magnetic separator, mixing tank, flotation machine, high gradient magnetic Equipment, etc. Henan Xingyang Mining Machinery Factory as a professional mineral processing equipment manufacturers more than 30 years, according to customer needs and actual conditions, can provide ore petrochemical inspection, beneficiation experiment, process design, complete equipment manufacturing, equipment installation and follow-up Equipment operations and other EPC work for the entire K-feldspar mineral processing project.
The process flow of potassium feldspar mineral processing equipment:
The following process is for reference only, different potassium feldspar ore beneficiation process is different, specific to the manufacturer as a standard, do not copy the process.
1. Crushing: First, the large stone is broken with a jaw crusher, and then the fine jaw crusher is used to break it;
2. Grinding: The broken stone is milled with a ball mill, and the ball mill and the classifier are cycled to operate.
3. Wash the mud: Put 20-200 mesh fine powder material into spiral chute, separate and sort, and select sediment;
4. Sorting: The material after removing the sediment after sorting is sent to the shaker to wash out the ferric oxide;
5. Select: The material will be removed to remove ferric oxide 1024 magnetic re-election machine for selection, select the iron, mica material, and then the material into the 1018 × 2 type ordinary magnetic separator, again sorting It is noted that the use of magnetic separators to remove iron from potash feldspar is not suitable for all potash feldspar mines. Currently, the flotation process has been widely used;
6. Purification: The re-election and universal selection of materials into the high-frequency shaker screening, remove the iron oxide and iron oxide in the powder, to obtain potassium feldspar fine powder;
7. Pickling powder: Using sulfuric acid as acid pickling agent, according to the acid concentration and the iron content of the potassium feldspar fine powder, the iron content of the potassium feldspar fine powder is determined in the case that the concentration of sulfuric acid is determined. The weight of sulfuric acid added is proportional to the acid, and the iron oxide and iron tetroxide are completely removed by pickling, and the ferrous sulfate solution is separated to obtain the potassium feldspar fine powder;
8. Screening of potassium feldspar powder: The potassium feldspar powder is sent to a sieve of 20-200 mesh, and the sieved product is a finished product having an iron content of less than 0.24%.
1. The equipment configuration of the entire K-feldspar beneficiation production line is reasonable, the process flow is very simple and advanced, and the operation is greatly simplified.
2. The processing efficiency of potassium feldspar is high, the amount of processing is large, and the output is increased by more than 50%, which effectively meets the requirements of the concentrator for high production and high efficiency.
3. It is not easy to malfunction during operation, the energy consumption is low, the waste of resources is small, and the total cost is reduced.
4. The dust removal device is configured, dust and noise pollution will not occur during the operation, and the effect of low-carbon and environmental protection is significant.