Raymond mill is a new type of grinder used to grind materials into extremely fine powder for use in mineral dressing processes, paints, pyrotechnics, cements and ceramics. Ultra fine grinding mill is an energy efficient alternative for a ball mill.
Raw material feed into discharge pipe through rotary discharger.Discharge pipe enter into the mill through the side or the center of the center of the separator.Material will fall into the center of mill disc with the help of gravity and air flow.Mill disc connect with the reducer constantly.Constant speed rotation of mill disc.There inclined mill roller will bite material and pulverize.Grind material with the function of pressure and friction.
Centrifugal force will disc will make pulverized material at the edge of mill disc from the middle of mill disc.Material off mill disc will enter into hot gas in the mill through air ring.Via the middle of the mill shell and enter into the separator.During the process, material will exchange hot gas.The moisture will be evaporated.The rest moisture can reach 1%. Unpulverized material as request will be selected by the Separator and send back mill disc.
1. Compared with other mills, its capacity increases by 10%-20% under the same power condition, and compression force of rollers to material improve 800-1200kgf under the force of high-pressure spring.
2. Size of final product can be 0.613mm (30mesh) –0.033mm (425mesh). Some can reach the fineness of 0.013mm (1000 mesh).
3. High Pressure Suspension Mill meets the requirement of national dust-dump standard.
4. The separator can be adjusted very easily.
5. The multi-class seals are adopted to keep the grinding equipment tightly closed.