The tailings dry draining process refers to the tailings slurry being processed by highly efficient dewatering equipment such as highly concentrated cyclones, conical thickeners, and tailings dewatering screens to form slag with small water content, easy precipitation and solidification, and storage at the site. The slag can be transported to a fixed location for pit filling, field construction, dam construction, and building materials, etc., and the filtrate that meets the recycling requirements can be returned to beneficiation production for continued use.
Tailings dry discharge main equipment introduction
Highly efficient cyclone
1) Using a unique structural design, under the same operating conditions, compared with the ordinary cyclone, when the same overflow fineness is obtained, the grading efficiency of the high-efficiency cyclone is increased by at least 10%;
2) The maximum production can be increased by more than 27%, even in the case of ore concentration of 10%, the underflow concentration can still maintain more than 65%, yield 75%;
3) Long service life, good concentration effect, high separation efficiency, easy maintenance, and good wear resistance.
Tailings dewatering screen
1) Dewatering screen body structure adopts rivet link, which improves overall rigidity and long service life;
2) Polyurethane material is used for the screen surface, and it is connected by rails. It is convenient to disassemble and disassemble, and the wear resistance of the conventional metal screen plate is improved by more than 5 times. Material distribution at the feeding end is even, sieve holes are not easy to block, and processing capacity is large;
3) Increase the number of beams and the diameter of the drive beam, and increase the service life of the screen;
4) Adjust the amplitude according to the feed amount to meet the process requirements.
High-efficiency deep cone thickener
1) Smaller footprint and greater processing capacity than conventional thickeners.
2) Slender body, the appearance of the device is tapered, can make the flocculant and the material fully contact, greatly reducing the concentration time.
3) Reasonable structure, low power consumption, high efficiency, low operation and maintenance costs.
1) Energy-saving and high-efficiency: The processing capacity is large and the power-saving effect is obvious;
2) Automatic control;
3) Perfect automatic protection function;
4) The structure is firm and durable;
5) Improve product quality and reduce transportation costs;
6) The environmental protection effect is obvious.
Why Tailings Dry-discharge Technology is Needed
Tailings are important treasures that are widely recognized by experts as having great potential for excavation and high secondary use. For the time being, aside from the value of the benefits it can bring, large deposits of tailings will require a large tailings pond, which will cause great environmental pollution, and it will also easily cause tailing dam failures and bring potential safety hazards. . Therefore, the dry discharge of tailings can not be delayed! Simply speaking, the meaning of tailings dry exhaust has the following points:
1. Policy requirements
2. It is a tailings pond that needs to extend the service life;
3. It is necessary to reuse the closed tailings storage;
The principle of tailings dry discharge is to ensure the dry exhaust, under the premise of reducing the size of the thickener as much as possible to reduce equipment investment. Tailings dry discharge process mainly includes: enrichment equipment + dehydration equipment + transportation equipment. The selection and delivery of process equipment is determined by the parameters of the tailings slurry, such as material properties, specific gravity, particle size distribution, throughput, etc., as well as on-site geographical and environmental conditions. According to the thickness of the tailings, they can be divided into coarse, fine, and ultra-fine particles.
1. Coarse-grained solution
Scope of application: Suitable for coarse-grained tailings dry drainage treatment with good filtration performance, and for tailings with large mud content and small particle size distribution range, especially for highly viscous flotation tailings can achieve rapid filtration.
Advantages of the process: The process has the advantages of simple process, large processing volume, good dry row effect, etc.
2. Fine-grained solution
Scope of application: suitable for medium and fine-size tailings with a concentration greater than 10%
Advantages of the process: The process has the advantages of low operating costs, compact process layout, and large processing volume. The closed loop circulation of the cyclone and the dewatering screen in the dry exhaust system greatly improves the working efficiency of the dewatering screen, and removes the tailings discharged by the dewatering screen. The screened material enters the ceramic filter to achieve dry discharge.
3. Ultra-fine-grained solution
Scope of application: fine-grained tailings
Advantages of the process: The combination of cyclone and dewatering sieve greatly reduces the footprint of the thickener, and at the same time, the effect of the dry row is significantly improved in combination with the filter press.